Open Opportunities: Apply Today!
(For RT Positions – see bottom of page).
Job Description: Account Manager Summary The account manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They build and manage client relationships, collect information, and ensure that company offerings meet the individual needs of clients. This staff member oversees the daily, routine tasks involved with addressing the customer’s needs and concerns and… (click for more)
Job Description: The Front-End Software Developer is responsible for implementing the user interface for cloud-based web-applications. The Front-End Software Developer reports to the Senior Software Engineer. (click for more)
Welcome to rtNOW Employment!
rtNOW is a pioneer in telerespiratory care. We empower respiratory care by extending the reach of respiratory therapists to a variety of settings via a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform.
We actively seek Respiratory Therapists with the following traits:
- Highly professional
- Willing to obtain multiple state licenses (fully reimbursed)
- Technically competent
- Culturally competent
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- High degree of personal integrity
- Five years minimum of clinical experience required
- Appropriate licensure and certifications commensurate with practice
Working from home in the high growth environment of telehealth
- Choose your hours to be flexible with your lifestyle and needs
- One hour work shifts – take as many as you want!
- rtNOW strives to maintain a positive and progressive corporate culture
- Variety and change is key to our success, your experiences combined with experiences you have with us will propel your career into the future
- Thinking of retirement and wanting to remain RT active, earning and using your years of experience
rtNOW currently alerts RTs to new positions first in the “rtNOW Bullpen”
The rtNOW Bullpen is a Facebook group that we can keep in contact with interested respiratory therapists while we expand our business. Each time we grow into a new state, or have an additional opening in a current one, we will alert the Bullpen members first.