Hello! Welcome to your customized onboarding page. We hope you find this page to be as simple and efficient as rtNOW, and if you have any questions please contact us at your convenience.
This page will serve as a checklist for onboarding your organization with rtNOW. Items we need to gather or complete are highlighted in red. Items we have received or completed are in black.
The password to get into this page is: password here
rtNOW Contact Information:
Main point of contact: Curt Merriman. 612-760-0904. email@example.com .
Justin Hawley. 507-202-0715. firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryan Wattier. 507-398-3565. email@example.com
- Provide designated lead contact information:
- Provide designated internal Champion contact information. (This is a person who believes in rtNOW, and is willing to help show others how to use it, and will assist with implementation and updates):
- Provide IT person name and contact information:
- Provide RT Manager or Lead name(s) and contact information (if applicable):
- IT contact connects with Justin Hawley (507) 202-0715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Facility address, time zone, phone number, and fax number for EACH iPad deployed at the organization (rtNOW always sends faxes, and they can get sent to different locations).
- The URL for the EMR/EHR access for rtNOW agents (if applicable).
- IT person provides strong wireless (private preferred, public secondary) SSID and password to Bryan so we can connect the iPad on site. If information must be input by IT on-site, then IT person will contact Bryan to discuss procedure and determine the best date/time to test connection.
- Provide all policies and procedures related to respiratory care.
- Provide a list of on-site respiratory equipment.
- Provide a list of on-site respiratory pharmaceuticals.
- Determine EMR access for all rtNOW call center staff.
- Date set with Curt for on-site assembly/network connection:
- Date set with Curt for on-site staff training on rtNOW usage:
- Date set with Curt for additional on-site staff training (i.e. updated respiratory protocols, respiratory specific inservice/training):
- Set go-live date with Curt:
- Equipment delivered and tested
- Staff trained on rtNOW
- Additional staff training completed
- rtNOW goes live